Programs : Brochure
ISA: International Summer Award (Outgoing Program)
- Locations: Multiple Locations, Multiple Locations
- Program Terms: Summer
- Website: Click to visit
The ISA deadline is May 1.
Please contact MyCIPE@yale.edu if you have any questions.
ISA processing will begin in April. Due to the volume of ISA applications received it may take several weeks for your ISA to be processed. If you need to make any program payments prior to this date, please contact MyCIPE@yale.edu.
Before applying for an ISA:
1. Check your ISA eligibility.
2. You must be accepted to an ISA eligible program or have received an ISA eligible fellowship.
3. Read the directions below prior to clicking on the Start Applying button.
Directions for the ISA Application:
1. Click the Start Applying button.
2. After clicking the Start Applying button and logging in with your NetID, you will be taken to your ISA application homepage.
3. Review and submit the required materials.
4. Continue referring to your ISA application homepage for updated information.
You can access your ISA application homepage anytime by selecting the MyCIPE Login button found on the top of every page on this website.
If you have questions please e-mail MyCIPE@yale.edu for assistance.